SANTANA Titanium Triplet Cabrio
PRODUCT OPTIONS: Custom
Description: Strong enough for all-adult teams, our family bikes can be custom made for your family's unique sizing requirement. With optional child stoker kits installed in the center and /or rear riding positions, your family tandem can be converted back and forth between adult and child configurations in minutes. After building over three hundred stretch tandems, we have more design and construction expertise than all others.
Triplet's are available in 26" or 700c wheel.
Components: (Premium components)
· Shimano's XTR rear derailleur is lighter, stronger, and handles a wider range of ratios than the XT or Ultegra changers found on other tandems
· Forged aluminum crankarms are mounted to a tandem version of Shimano's pipe-splined bottom brackets for reduced weight and improved power
· Triple pinned-and-ramped chainrings with a larger outer ring are hard anodized to speed shifts and reduce wear
· 36° wheels with stainless Wheelsmith® spokes are dishless for greater strength and reliability (see Wheel Technology)
· Hadley Racing's tandem hubs with titanium skewers are, quite simply, the world's lightest, strongest and most reliable
· deep-section tandem rims with double-eyelet reinforcement and machined braking surfaces
· Avid linear-pull brakes with Travel Agent amplification
· Tange O-ring 31.8 sealed Aheadset
· Terry Fly/Butterfly men's and women's saddles
· Coordinated aluminum stems with quick-load handlebar clamps (the rear stem adjusts telescopically, and the front has reversible rise)
· Sram chains
· Tamer's Pivot Plus suspension seatpost sets a new standard for adjustable stoker comfort
· Arai drum brake
· 48-spoke wheels with ultra-strong rims and tires (700c tires are limited to
650 lbs of combined rider weight, 26" wheels allow up to 1050 lbs CRW.
· choice of drop or upright handlebars and controls
As with any product, the specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.